4.06.2007

salt mines

So, I went back to work today.
I have spent several hours there already, but never in a scheduled, have-to-show-up-at-a certain-time sort of way. It has been 5 months since I started my maternity leave.
Time flies when you're covered in barf.
The worst part about the whole work thing is that Stone is sick right now. He has this wretched little cough like he's been living in a damp prison cell for the past 4.5 months, and he's really really crabby. So by the time Garin brought him by to see me at 2 this afternoon, I was pretty convinced that Stone had forgotten all about me, or at the very least didn't love/trust me anymore. Rats.
I got home tonight at 6:30ish and everything seems fine. As a creepy lady at the LA flea market pointed out last week, he "doesn't have any rashes or anything". Garin seems happy. Stone seems Stonesque.
Does this mean that they can survive without me?

Sorry about the back-to-back shirtless Garin pictures.
And by "sorry" I mean "you're welcome".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pant, pant, pant.