1.30.2008

now everything is easy 'cause of you

living room
TV, Music
Dining room
Teeny tiny kitchen
He's grounded until he cleans up this mess.
This is why he can't have nice things.
We're almost done moving in.
Now it's all about finding a place for the little things
that transform house into Home.
I'd post more, but I'm busy making my cardboard cut-out of a picket fence for this Sunday. Garin, naturally, is the "D".
I can only hope to find something to distract me
from the grief of the end of the football season.
*sigh*

4 comments:

Christi said...

House is gorgeous, and way too clean. Stone is obviously not allowed outside of his room.

Christi said...

p.s. Sophie says she'd be happy to come over and mess up the house a little. She's good at that.

starparticle said...

Leif can also come muss things up a bit. Can't wait to be there! Looks amazing!

starparticle said...

p.s. Stone's kitchen is bigger than yours. Or mine.