3.27.2008

don't you ever KNOCK?


So, I really tried to restrain myself from posting this picture.
I realize that someday Stone will see this and it will add months to his therapy sessions and he'll become a serial killer or a republican or something equally horrible and it will be all my fault.
But if you know of anything cuter than a naked baby pouring water out of a pink teacup onto another naked baby's butt, then your life is too charmed to be reading this anyway. Go back to your unicorn castle built on a hill of marshmallows and surrounded by candy-cane forests, and leave me and my kid alone.
Besides, I already posted a picture of his bare ass with pink leg warmers. I think we can all agree that the damage has been done.

3 comments:

Betty said...

This would make a great entry in the slide show for Stophie's wedding rehearsal dinner.

Susan said...

Very Very cute!!!

Christi said...

Soph and Stone are going to rue the day they "decided" to skinny dip with the mamarazzi in tow...